PTA Meetings at Noelani are held the second Wednesday of each month in the school library from 6:00 to 7:00 pm. Childcare is available free of charge. The meeting minutes are posted on the school’s (http://www.noelani.k12.hi.us/) and PTA’s website. Attending the meetings is an opportunity to learn more about what is happening at Noelani, ask questions and give input. Everyone is welcome at any time!
Some of the functions that the PTA provide include (for more detailed information please read What We Do):
* Organizes volunteers to assist students, teachers, and staff.
* Raises money to buy classroom materials and equipment and fund art/music/P.E./Hawaiiana classes.
* Holds monthly meetings to increase communication between parents and school staff.
There are four important ways to be involved with Noelani PTA:
1) join the PTA (by filling-out a form and paying your membership fee),
2) attend PTA meetings,
3) join the PTA board (members of the board have voting power), and/or
4) volunteer for an event.
Parents and caregivers are encouraged to be as involved as their schedule allows. Even one hour of volunteering makes a difference! Check our "Announcements" page for current requests.
To learn more about our activities please visit the "What We do" page.
2012-2013 PTA Executive Board
|President||Michelle Kau & Jackie Breedenemail@example.com|
You can find a read description of all our committees.
For any questions regarding the PTA, please Contact Us and someone will get get back to you shortly.