Volunteering is a great way to get know your fellow Noelani families and make a difference for our school!
COMMITTEESMuch of the work we do is done through committees. The range of different committees and positions allows each person to help in a way that best fits their schedules and abilities. If you would like more information on how you can assist, please let us know through the Contact Us page and we will get back to you shortly.
· President - Runs the PTA meetings and is the official representative of the PTA
· Treasurer - Manages the budget and presents finance reports to the PTA
· Vice-President - Assists President, candidate for next PTA President
· Secretary - Takes minutes, communicates agenda, and maintains the records of all PTA and Executive Board meetings.
· New board members please fill-out this form!
Committees & Events Chairs
· Audit (- September) - Performs yearly PTA audits
· Box Tops, Rewards Programs - coordinates reward programs fundraisers
· Bylaws - please find here the most current version.
· Craft Fair (second Saturday in November) - coordinates Craft and Children's Fair that features over 100 local vendors
· Jog-a-Than (second Friday in February) - promotes and organizes event
· Kindergarten & New Parent Welcome (August) - organizes event, usually held second week of school in August.
· Logistics/Storage - helps manage, organize and catalog the PTA storage
· Mayfair (May) - is a wonderful tradition at Noelani, featuring beautiful performances, exciting activities for all ages, food, fun, laughter, and moments that create memories for a lifetime.
· Membership;/Alumni Database - promotes PTA membership and keeps records of current members
· Nomination - PTA officer nominations/elections
· Parking - in charge with managing parking at school events
· Photography - takes pictures and/or video at Noelani events
· SCC - liaison with School Community Council
· School T-Shirts - coordinates order of school t-shirts at beginning of school year
· Staff Appreciation Week (May) - coordinate activities during this week-long May event
· Website - in charge of maintaining the PTA website