· President - Runs the PTA meetings and is the official representative of the PTA
· Treasurer - Manages the budget and presents finance reports to the PTA
· Vice-President - Assists President, candidate for next PTA President
· Secretary - Takes minutes, communicates agenda, and maintains the records of all PTA and Executive Board meetings.
· New board members please fill-out this form!
Committees & Events Chairs
· Audit (- September) - Performs yearly PTA audits
· Box Tops, Rewards Programs - coordinates reward programs fundraisers
· Bylaws - please find here the most current version.
· Craft Fair (second Saturday in November) - coordinates Craft and Children's Fair that features over 100 local vendors
· Jog-a-Than (second Friday in February) - promotes and organizes event
· Kindergarten & New Parent Welcome (August) - organizes event, usually held second week of school in August.
· Logistics/Storage - helps manage, organize and catalog the PTA storage
· Mayfair (May) - is a wonderful tradition at Noelani, featuring beautiful performances, exciting activities for all ages, food, fun, laughter, and moments that create memories for a lifetime.
· Membership;/Alumni Database - promotes PTA membership and keeps records of current members
· Nomination - PTA officer nominations/elections
· Parking - in charge with managing parking at school events
· Photography - takes pictures and/or video at Noelani events
· SCC - liaison with School Community Council
· School T-Shirts - coordinates order of school t-shirts at beginning of school year
· Staff Appreciation Week (May) - coordinate activities during this week-long May event
· Website - in charge of maintaining the PTA website