Please consider joining the Noelani School PTA!
Membership Roster 2012-2013
Membership Income 2012-2013 (Membership Total includes Foodland, Cash, Checks and Paypal Donations)
By joining, you will be part of an organization that :
- in the past has involved at least 80% of Noelani's families
- helps pay the salaries of the music, PE, Hawaiiana and technology teacher, whose positions are not included in the DOE budget
- organizes the annual Craft Fair, Jogathon and May Fair
- supports the students and the school in a variety of ways, which you can read more about in What We Do
To join the PTA please follow this two-step process:
1) Fill-out the Membership Registration Form
2) Pay the membership fee (see below for more details on each option):
- via Paypal
- through Foodland's Give Aloha Program (preferred) in the month of September or
- via check
In the month of September, you can pay your dues at Foodland, through its Give Aloha program (Give Aloha is an annual program through which Foodland directs its charitable giving to the organizations that are important to its customers), and help raise even more funds. Noelani code is 77669. Please send receipt to school, Attn: PTA with yours and your students' name and classroom.
If you choose to pay via check, please make payable to Noelani School PTA and send to school with yours and your students name and classroom.
The basic membership fee ($15) constitutes your membership and support of the Noelani PTA, of which $9.25 will go to the State and National PTSA.
Consider joining the Noelani Century Club, by contributing $115 or more during the school year. Members of the Century Club are recognized publicly each year for their contribution. These funds help provide extra educational services to all students that make Noelani such a special school. We appreciate your consideration of this investment in your child's education.
All members of the PTA meet three times a year (at Open House, Songfest and Mayfair) to discuss and vote the PTA executive members and budget. PTA members can join the PTA board and meet regularly every second Wednesday of the month at 6PM in the Library to decide on issues concerning the PTA and the school.
the Membership Committee